To get started with Sellics, the software needs to integrate with your Amazon Seller Central account, which we access via Amazon’s API. This will happen automatically once you successfully registered with Sellics. You are now ready to set up your Sellics account - it only takes 3 easy steps:
Step 1: Integrate with MWS/API to connect to Seller Central
1.1 For the API integration to go smoothly, you need to make sure that you meet the following two conditions:
- You have a Professional Seller Account on Amazon
- You have the admin rights to enable the integration (How to enable admin rights in Seller Central)
If you have been given the admin rights very recently, it can take a little while for you to be able to integrate the Sellics software. This is completely dependent on Amazon. We therefore recommend that the account owner does the integration to avoid long waiting times.
1.2 Click to activate MWS API on Amazon:
Step 2: Wait for data to populate
On top of your page, you can see a progress bar - it tells you how far along you are in the integration process.
There are three milestones to your integration:
- The 10% mark: Sellics is still working on the integration. The integration usually happens quite fast, but can take up to 24 hours - please be patient. If, however, you’ve been waiting for more than 24 hours, please contact Customer Service. We will have a look at what’s going on and get the tech team involved if necessary. Of course, your trial period will be extended as well.
- The 35% mark: Your Sellics account is starting to populate. You can see first data and insights. Feel free to start exploring the tool!
- The 95% mark: Your account is ready to go. The last 5% is us doing a deep-dive, to make sure we retrieve all your necessary information from your Seller Central account.
During this time you will be able to conntect your PPC data from your Seller Central account to begin optimizing your campaigns.
Step 3: Customize your account
To get started with Sellics and make the experience as convenient and comfortable as possible, you can set the settings to your liking.
Click on the top-right account widget and select what you would like to customize first:
You are ready to go now - start by exploring the Sellics cockpit.
Reading texts online isn’t your thing? Check out our How to use Sellics Tutorial.